Vigorous Defense Against Criminal Charges In New York
Villarini & Henry, L.L.P., has taken an extensive approach to practice criminal defense in order to better serve the Greater Buffalo area. Our attorneys represent clients at every level of state and federal courts. Many criminal defense clients come from Erie County, Niagara County, Rochester and the surrounding Western New York area.
Your Rights Matter To Us
Our attorneys understand what is at stake when you face criminal charges in New York. We stand ready to advise and represent people charged with criminal offenses such as:
- White collar crime cases, including charges of fraud and embezzlement
- Drunk driving (DWI) and other alcohol-related offenses such as vehicular homicide and underage drinking
- Drug cases involving charges of possession, manufacture, distribution and trafficking of banned substances such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana, crack cocaine, ecstasy and methamphetamines, as well as possession of paraphernalia
- Violent crimes such as assault and murder
- Property crimes, including larceny, robbery, burglary, arson and vandalism
- Conspiracy crimes, including RICO violations and racketeering
In every criminal defense case, our goal is to ensure that our clients’ constitutional rights are protected as we advocate zealously on their behalf. We investigate criminal charges in detail to be prepared to represent clients effectively in court if a case goes to trial. Prosecutors know that we will take any case to court as necessary to present evidence in support of the most favorable, attainable outcome. We aim to level the playing field as our client experiences the criminal justice system.
Defend Your Constitutional Rights With The Help Of Villarini & Henry, L.L.P.
If you have been charged with a crime in New York, remember that the prosecutor has the burden of proof to convince a jury or judge beyond a reasonable doubt that you are guilty as charged. Our job, if we represent you, is to explore “reasonable doubt” in minute detail. If your case is featured in the mass media, our Erie County criminal defense lawyers will work hard to protect you from a “lynch mob mentality.”